FITNESS: Workout DVDs PART 3

Wednesday, July 18, 2012



This used to be my all time favourite work-out DVD and its still a pretty firm favourite. It consists of 2 military-style 40 minute workouts; a cardio one and a toning one! As well as this it has three extra 10 minute add ons called 'Super Legs', 'Super Pump' and 'Super Abs', and then there is a mini 10 minute workout called 'Super Six-Pack'.

The workout contains lots of squats and lunges combined with upper body work and minute long intervals of intense exercise. This workout is really good and really gives you the chance to mix up your workout, my personal favourite is the toning workout because I much prefer strength to cardio:) The workouts are hard and very challenging but I really like the way Davina interacts with you and motivates you to keep on going; better than Jillian Michaels anyday aha!

The only issue I have with this workout is after around a couple months of using it very regularly I find it becomes a lot less challenging and I see less of a difference. So I would definitely suggest using this in conjunction with a couple of other DVDs, that way your body doesn't get too used to it and the workouts still stay challenging!

Definitely the best Davina DVD I own and so if you want to try her out and I would recommend this one hands down

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. I love Davinas workout DVDS, even though they hurt me at first :0).

    http://thebeautyblogbunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of workout DVD's, I find them boring... I'm more of a outside jogging girl, haha. I really like your blog, and the design - oh my god! xo

    http://katvanilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha thank you:) I'm the complete opposite, I can't stand running!! x

      Delete
  3. I really need to start working out! I'm so lazy, I seriously haven't had a good exercise in well over a year. Fortunately, I don't think I've put on any weight, but i'm terribly unfit hahaha.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice, might try it. I am pretty lazy so all I do is pilates or gym. I need to tone up :( ah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe