OOTD: checked shirt

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

shirt - H&M, leggings & rings - ASOS, clutch - Primark, necklace - New Look

 Another scheduled outfit post, I wore this the day before I went away and the weather was horrible, hopefully by now I'll be in the lovely sun (or possibly jetting home, I'm not sure...)
This shirt is a big favourite of mine, it just so easy to wear and its really thick so I could literally go out without a jacket in this weather! Paired with my staple leggings and my favourite clutch: I've been using it quite a lot at the moment aha:)

Normal after holiday posting should resume tomorrow and I also have an exciting addition to the family I want to show you guys! However from now on I will probably be posting every other day just because I think I've just been trying to write posts just 'because I've got to get one out everyday!' rather than high quality posts so I hope you guys don't mind, it should improve my blog in the long run and you never know I could end up doing posts everyday again!

xxx

You Might Also Like

6 beauty notes

  1. Great outfit, I love your blog :) xx

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit. you look lovely! xx

    please check out my blog and follow . . .
    www.head-toefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the clutch is really nice, I'm now following your blog.
    please check out mine and maybe follow? it would be amazing if you did? xxx

    love kaitlin xx
    http://kaitlinsbeautyblogx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shirt and the necklace :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily,

    I found your blog through one of your commets on "Lips so facto" and I really like it. :)

    I love your simple but chic outfit!
    xx

    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe