OOTD: diy studded shorts

Thursday, July 05, 2012

shorts - diy, top - Topshop, heels - Next, necklace - Select, clutch - Primark

I have been wanting to stud some old shorts for absolutely ages and so after waiting a couple of weeks to receive some studs from Hong Kong, I could finally get on and do it and I have to say I quite pleased with the result. The studs were fairly easy to use, all you had to do was push them through the fabric and then use a blunt object, press the backs inwards to hold the stud in place!
I got my studs from this ebay shop!

I paired them with my favourite topshop top, next heels and a new primark clutch (yes, another new clutch aha!). I couldn't believe it when I saw it in primark, I love it and it didn't hurt my bank balance at only £8!

i hope you're all having a great week!

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. looove those shorts! And you have amazing legs!!
    sara xx
    www.Meugh.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oehhh I lovee the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shorts as well! I'm totally into combining olive green and black - looks gorgeous I think! :)

    xx

    hermionelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe