OOTD: lilac lace

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

dress - Motel, clutch - Primark, necklace - Select, plimsolls - Decathlon

Hey guys!
So I have had my eyes on the black version of this Motel dress for absolutely ages, and I was pretty gutted when the black one didn't appear in the sale! However I went along to the Topshop sale and came across the exact same dress in this dark lilacy colour for only £20 as well. With lilac not being my colour I was apprehensive when trying this on, but it fitted like a glove and I actually loved the colour on. Its probably a good thing the black one wasn't in the sale because I have way too many black dresses anyway aha:)

Paired with my new favourite Primark clutch and my trustee plimsolls(I was attempting a semi-casualy look so decided against heels)!

i hope you're all having a great week:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

4 beauty notes

  1. This dress is really pretty!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW.....You look stunning!!!!!!! Very beautiful dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe