NAILS: Models Own 'Utopia'

Saturday, July 07, 2012


Having been recently into neutral nail polish, I decided to try a colour that has been pretty hyped about in the blogger world - 'Utopia' from Models Own! I already own 'Nude Beige' from Models Own and I absolutely love it (apart from the smell!) and so I wasn't worried about the actual nail polish because they are all pretty good formuals! And I was not disappointed, 'Utopia' is fast becoming my go-to nail varnish colour, I used to favour dark nail polishes however I think I have officially been converted, aha:). It's basically an off-white colour which has hints of lilac and pale pink in it, really sutble hints, it's just a lovely summer colour!
(sorry about the slightly chipped polish, I play the piano so nail polish never lasts long aha!)

xxx

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. such a pretty colour! I also really like your above knuckle ring (i think thats what they are called haha)

    Jessie xx
    itsbeautywithin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a lovely colour! I really like the violet/lilac undertones.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a nice colour. I've been using Essie's Lilacism which is another great neutral colour with a lilac and pink undertone.

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my go to shade as well! I love it, so easy to apply and wearable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a gorgeous colour, I really need to try a models own nail polish!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this colour, models own nail polish is such good quality xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This colour is gorgeous, I love Models Own. May have to see about getting this once I allow myself to start buying nail polish again.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe