WEEKEND WISHLIST #5

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Left - Right: TOP - Topshop Rings, Love Dress, River Island Scarf Print, BOTTOM - Motel DressLavish Alive Studded Dress, Asos Cut-Out Dress

Topshop Ring Set - £18.50

So I haven't done a wishlist in a while and I thought it was about time I did one, and I've gone a bit dress crazy aha! I don't know why but maybe its because I'm going on holiday on friday and the only time I seem to wear a load of my dresses is on holiday (don't ask why aha!). 

I sort of cheated a bit with the black cut-out dress from ASOS as I actually bought this a few days ago but I really wanted to include it in my wishlist (outfit posts to come soon!). I am also in love with these stacking rings from Topshop but I can't find them anywhere, I don't really have time to order them online before friday :( I just keep going in store in the hope of finding them aha!

I hope you've all had a great weekend

xxx

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. I love all the prints on the dresses and you'r black cut out dress is so gorgeous! xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish list, the cut out dress is my fave :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that studded dress; aahh need an occasion to wear itt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the motel dress!

    www.thingsolivialoves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of these! That ASOS dress looks lovely!! Hope you find the rings!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the palm tree printed dress, so fun for summer. The cut out dress is going to look gorgeous on you, I don't blame you for giving in and buying it!

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are all such fabulous picks! the dresses are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe