REVIEW: MUA Eyeshadow 'Shade 12'

Monday, July 16, 2012

*apologies, my camera focused on the eyeshadow, not my finger aha!

I'm a huge fan of MUA, I think they have some really good quality make up for bargain prices! This eyeshadow in 'Shade 12' was an accidental purchase for me, I didn't actually mean to pick this one up, it was just in the wrong place aha. However it is fast becoming one of my favourite colours. It is a warm browny colour, with tinges of green shimmer through it. Now I think this colour is almost an exact dupe for Mac's 'Club' eyeshadow, I recently ran out of 'Club' and so I don't have a swatch to compare it with however the similarities are uncanny. Mac describes 'Club' as a red-brown with green pearl, which is almost exactly the same as this MUA colour! As you can see the colour changes slightly in different lights which I think is beautiful, and really makes your eyes stand out.
It blends well and has really good colour payoff, you can also build this colour for a more solid statement eye. For a measly £1, this eyeshadow is a bargain, I definitely want to try more pearl colours from MUA.

xxx

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. This is gorgeous! Planning on ordering some stuff from MUA soon so I think I'll get this too!xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this eyeshadow too :) It's such a pretty shade of brown xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous color! When I first saw the pictures, I thought you were showing three different shades instead of just one. I love eyeshadow colors that are versatile that way. I live in the US, so I don't know if I have access to MUA products, but I'm certainly going to try to order some of their products online.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed by MUA products too! They are such a bargain I don't even really mind if I don't like things I try haha xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MUA bargains! usually their products are really lovely and this looks like no exception! I'm definitely a bargain makeup girl! hah, i'll look out for this colour next time im out and about! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this colour is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this colour is gorgeous! what a bargain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely colour, quite unusual! LV x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to have a look at this brand when I'm in Manchester. We can't seem to get as much stuff in Ireland xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that shadow, it's so different.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful shade!!!! Love your photos, too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe