OOTD: yellow print

Friday, July 20, 2012


shirt - Matalan, shorts - New Look, clutch - Primark

So today I set off for the airport, yay!!
I went really summery with this outfit in anticipation for the 38 degrees temperature, oh yeah!!! (obviously I didn't use the clutch but it looked good for the pictures:D)
This shirt is actually a recent purchase from Matalan of all places. I've never been into Matalan except for the odd pair of shoes, but they actually had some pretty good stuff, especially the printed shirts! Definitely worth a check out!

So the posts will keep coming, just less regularly! And obviously the outfit ones will be pre-scheduled so I'll pretty much just explain the outfit aha:)

See you guys soon

xxx

You Might Also Like

5 beauty notes

  1. I don't normally like scarf print things, but I think this ones is a bit more toned down and it looks great with the denim shorts! Not too full on like some scarf print pieces I've seen :)
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the scarf print on this top, and I'm really liking that Primark clutch bag! Very nice outfit
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the shirt! you really wear it well!
    enjoy your hols :)


    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so a cute look! We love Matalan, they have so many bargains and not many people think to go there. Nice shorts too :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe