JUNE Favourites!

Friday, July 06, 2012


Sorry this is a bit late guys, I've been super busy!


Boujois Instant 1 Second Nail Polish Remover
Firstly is the Boujois Instant Nail Polish Remover, I change my nail polish so quickly and so this month this has been such a time saver for me! I can just sit in front of the television and just dip a finger in at a time and within twos minutes I'm done. So much less faffy than normal nail polish remover!

Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets
I'm sure I've mentioned before that I have really oily skin, it's never usually dry apart from under my eyes. So I always keep these sheets in my bag  (hence why they're a little dirty!) and they are amazing, especially with the humidity this month! They are basically just little purple sheets that you wipe over your face, over makeup and it just takes all the oil off, leaving a matte finish. 


M&S Limited Collection Bronzer
This bronzer is my all time favourite bronzer at the moment. I had been looking for a nice, natural non-shimmery bronzer for ages and then came across this. Its just lovely and a really natural colour! I am also in love with the box aha.

Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo
I think I have possibly worn this everyday of this month just as a day look, it stays put for hours and with my oily face this is a miracle. I love that it doesn't look too overdone as well, because I sometimes find that wearing eyeshadow during the day makes me look very overdone. Whereas this just adds a subtle touch, I really wish they'd bring out more colours!


Avon SuperShock Gel Liner in Blackberry (review heree)
Again i have been wearing this almost everyday for the past month, paired with the colour tattoo! I just love how this eye liner blends so easily leaving a really subtle look, not a harsh one like I find my black eyeliner does. Check out my review if you want more detail about this liner!

Natural Collection Blusher in Peach Melba
Now I'm really not into blusher, and I've never really known why, I just really struggle to find a colour that isn't too pinky (I'm really fussy, aha!) and I always seem to find myself reaching for my bronzers instead! However recently I purchased two Natural Collection mascaras and needed one more item to get '3 for £5' offer, so I started looking at the blushers and came across this beauty! It's just a really lovely colour, I must start trying out more blushers!

And that is it, my monthly favourites! A lot of the items have reviews so if you search through you will find them.

xxx

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. The Bourjois nail polish remover is an absolute God send haha. I'll never be without it now!! xx

    jensbrightandbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm in the market for a new bronzer at the moment, may give this a try! Pretty sure it's cheaper than Chanel ;)


    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com
    Win $100 for ZARA 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bronzer lookss beautiful:) I wonder can u still get it in M&S xxx

      Delete
  3. Ooh I still need to try this nail polish remover! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try it to but have not been able to find it in Australia and the Boots website doesn't ship here. Bugger!

    I love shine absorbing sheets too - they're little miracle sheets!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour tattoo range as well, I did a blog post on them. Still to try the nail varnish remover, it sounds amazing :)

    ateeniebitofthisandthat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curious about the Boujois Instant 1 Second Nail Polish Remover! Such a great solution cause I chance my nail polish a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe