OOTD: studs and leather

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

leather top - H&M, diy shorts - New Look, clutch - Primark, shoes - Decathlon, necklace - Select

These are the shorts I studded myself again:) I can't get enough of them aha. I wore this on a night out a week ago and just completely forgot to post it, doh. I've decided I'm past caring about the weather, if I want to wear shorts then I will aha, sick of waiting for the sun and warmth.
Speaking of sun and warmth, I know I've already mentioned it but I will be going on holiday on friday!! Woo! I will probably schedule a post for every other day but I won't have internet over there so I won't be able to answer any questions until I get back. I will post a couple of packing posts and I'll make sure to post my holiday outfits during the week after the 30th July, very excited:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

4 beauty notes

  1. Great casual outfit! Love the colour of your shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your clutch,it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Clutch bag, and I really like the way you've studded the shorts!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these shorts are awesome! you look so chic and cool xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe