Jewellery EDIT - Necklaces

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Select - £4.99
LEFT: Asos - £11, RIGHT: New Look - £3.99 
Warehouse - £18

I'm a massive jewellery fan and I thought I've never really had a chance to show you guys some of my favourite pieces properly, I know I wear a lot of them in my outfit posts but my camera quality is really bad (I'm working on getting a new one!) so a lot of the time they don't come out clearly! Anyway I decided to do a jewellery edit and show you some of my favourite pieces (please let me know if this is a really boring post and you don't want to see anymore, aha!)

Starting with the two collar necklaces, surprisingly enough these were from Select fairly recently for only £4.99 (Bargain!) and I loved them so much I bought one in silver and one in gold. Seriously though these are perfect for going with shirts, plain t-shirts, virtually anything and I have got so much wear out of them! Would definitely recommend going to Select and getting one (or two:))!
The cross and pendant necklaces are another favourite of mine, I believe the first one was from ASOS and the second one was from New Look. I took quite a risk with the pendant one because it's not my usual style of necklace, I'm more of a statement/chunky jewellery sort of girl but I have again got so much wear out of it. The cross necklace is a very recent purchased and I was so surprised I found it in New Look, it is so similar to a necklace Topshop had last year (which I missed out on:(!), so I was so pleased I found it in New Look for only £3.99 as well, bargainous. I love the little spikes and think it looks so much more expensive than £3.99!
Finally the bottom chain necklace has to be one of my most loved pieces of jewellery! I bought it a couple of years ago at Warehouse for a pretty expensive £18 however I have definitely got my moneys worth. Its just a really nice chunky statement necklace and I really think it just makes and outfit!

So there it is, my favourite necklaces! I will be posting a rings and earrings jewellery post but like I said let me know if you don't want to see them aha:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I really love your blog and I've nominated you for a "Liebster Blog Award!*

    Check my blog out, I've linked your page in one of my posts x

    Daniella x

    www.daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've already done a post about it so feel free to check that out:) x

      Delete
  3. i adore this post!

    I have a thing for jewelry as well but i need to get some more chunky pieces, i think they really make an outfit xx but really great blog x

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful jewellery! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really great pieces!
    Love that last one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those collar necklaces from select! I might have to go and get one!! I really like the cross pendant too, I'm really into spiked/studded things at the moment! So glad I stumbled across your blog, it's lovely, can't wait to read the other jewellery posts! :)
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe