Baby Lotion!

Friday, July 27, 2012

£2.50 - Boots

This is a bit of a random post but lately I've been using make up wipes less and less to take my make up off and instead I have been using this baby lotion on a cotton pad! Now this may not be news to anyone else but I was so impressed with how easy it was to take my make-up off using this! A couple of rubs across your eye and your make-up just melts away. 

I had started to find make-up wipes very harsh and my eyes always felt sore afterwards, however after usuing this my eyes feel so soft and no irritation at all, despite me even getting it in my eyes a couple of times! At £2.50 for a bottle that lasts me a good few months this is such a bargain!

Worth a try if you dislike make-up wipes as much as me. I'd probably never go back to them anymore:)

xxx

You Might Also Like

4 beauty notes

  1. I used to use the baby lotion to take off my makeup too, but I find the wipes just so much easier to use! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the baby oil to take my make up off normally, I love this brand it works so well
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I really like it!!!!
    It is very easy to use. I have face pimple problem have you any idea to solve this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't even know this was possible!! Definitely going to try it out x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe