OOTD: vintage dress

Sunday, July 01, 2012

dress - vintage & DIY, clutch - vintage, heels - Next, ring - Topshop

So I have just finished altering this vintage dress and despite not having anything to wear it to yet, I thought I'd just show you guys:) It was from a vintage brand called Blue Rinse which I think you can get at some Miss Selfridge stores. Basically I loved the print and so I just altered to arms to make it short sleeved and altered the length and back, I have to say I was pretty impressed with the result aha:)

I paired it with my vintage clutch and staple black heels :)
Now all I have to do is find an event to wear this bad boy to!!

xxx

You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. This dress looks fantastic on you! I am a sucker for vintage prints and I definitely would have done the same for such a gorgeous print.

    http://out-of-liner.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this dress on you x

    Natali xox
    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE CUTE CUTE dress :)

    Please check out my blog:

    http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe