REVIEW: MUA 'Undressed' Palette

Friday, July 13, 2012



Top - Undressed, Bottom - Heaven and Earth

Top - Shades 1 - 6
Bottom - Shades 7 - 12 

Shades 1, 2, 7 & 8
Shades 3, 4 9 & 10
Shades 5, 6, 11 & 12

I know there have already been quite a few reviews on this new palette by MUA called 'Undressed', and I actually got mine to day they were released but I wanted to try out the colours for a while first before giving you guys a review on it. After a week of using it I am already hooked. I didn't think MUA could get much better at eyeshadows but this palette is just perfect for me. A lot of people have compared it to the Urban Decay Naked palettes and while I don't own the Naked palettes, from looks alone, they are pretty damn similar. I have actually been considering buying the Naked palette for the past few months but with this palette now I don't think I'll need to aha.

When I first received this palette I have to say I was a tad disappointed as from first impressions it is very similar to the 'Heaven and Earth' palette, a few of the neutral shades are fairly similar. Although they are still lovely colours, with a great payoff!

You probably know the drill by now, MUA eyeshadows are highly pigmented and very blendable with a great colour payoff. I don't think the pale matte colours are as pigmented as the pearly colours, however for me this isn't a particularly big problem as I tend to not use pale matte colours anyway. My favourite shades have to be shades 2, 4 and 10, I also love shade 6 because I think it is very difficult to find a nice gold colour that suits my skintone.

All in all a great palette with beautiful shades all for £4, you can't go wrong.

xxx

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. Great review and lovely swatches :) xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great review :) I've been hearing a lot of good things about the MUA palettes
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have still yet to buy an MUA palette but I think I should really, both palettes look like they have some really nice shades! :)
    I'd love to see what sort of looks you wear using these palettes!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try and post some pictures soon, but I'm no make-up artist aha:)!

      Delete
  4. I cannot believe how cheap that is ? I have the naked palette and they really are so similar. Definatly going to check out some of their other products, do they have them in boots? xx
    http://anythingbutordinary26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette looks lovely!
    I considered buying the Sleek Palette (Au Naturel) but maybe I will go for the MUA one if I can get it over here in Germany. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe