20 items - 20 outfits! PART 4

Sunday, February 03, 2013



______________________________________________________



xxx

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. I love your fashion sense! I really like the Wooden Heels!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea, proof that your don't need a wardrobe full of clothes if you buy the right pieces

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these posts !
    So good !
    My want lists probably just increased.

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea! You are a modern Gok Wan, but with much better taste! I'm going to check out all the other outfits you made now!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love look 14 and it is definitely something I would wear on a night out too. The lipstick colour is gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really good idea- I' trying to reduce my wardrobe into a capsule wardrobe and buy fewer, better things. I love outfit fifteen!xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe