OOTD: fur coat glamour!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

FUR COAT - Asos, TSHIRT - Primark, JEANS - Topshop, BOOTS - eBay, JEWELLERY - Topshop

Meet my new best friend!!! Seriously this fur coat has been absolutely glued to me for the past few weeks, its so cosy and warm and I just love it so much aha!! If theres one thing I would recommend having in your wardrobe is a timeless fur coat, I can't believe it took me this long to buy one. I got for a bargain as well, £30!

Without the fur coat this outfit is pretty basic but its an outfit I always come back to time and time again, a basic oversized t-shirt, super skinny jeans and either boots/converse; throw on a load of jewellery and you're good to go!

On another note, I'm so excited about my first giveaway, I've never done one before however I do hope this will be the first of many!



post signature


You Might Also Like

17 beauty notes

  1. I'm seriously in love with your style! <3
    amazing outfit!

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! The jeans look gorgeous! Can always trust topshop for the nicest jeans!

    Laura xx

    Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bargain!! You look great :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fur coat!!! It's such a babe xx
    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cool outfit, that coat is such a great piece, so versatile! love it!
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! i love how you've put everything together

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. love shoes :) nice pics ;)

    xx
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the black fur jacket! I wanted one for ages but then found a Zara fur scarf and now have crossed a black fur item off my list! haha

    Love the outfit, Hamida X

    ReplyDelete
  10. You cant beat a good fur coat :)

    http://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely jacket www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, love your shoes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that coat!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your coat and the all outfit x

    www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. In LOVE with fur.. love your coat!

    www.thebeautymist.com

    K&Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found your blog and I'm in love!! You have a great style.

    trinawears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice outfit :)
    If you have time check out my blog for more fur coats !!!

    http://novembrebeaute.blogspot.gr/p/fur-shop.html

    Thank you,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe