REVIEW: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush

Sunday, February 24, 2013


I've had Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Crush for absolutely ages and I can't believe that it is only now that I'm blogging about it. A few months ago I used to avoid dark lipsticks at all costs, tending to reach for my nudes and lip balms over them; in fact I don't even think I owned a dark lipstick. However I was tempted by this when Revlon had their January sale in which most products were £5; having previously thought that the RRP £7.99 was quite steep for a balm stain I jumped at the chance to buy the product for a fiver! I'm not going to lie, I surprised myself a little that I went for the darkest colour on the stand but there was something about this colour that stood out to me,a gorgeous deep berry shade.

I have been wearing this at least a few times a week ever since, the balm part of these doesn't last very long but then what balm does and that can easily be solved anyway by putting a normal lip balm over the top because the colour of these (the stain) really does last for ages. I also love that its so easy to apply and once its on, you don't have to worry about it, perfect for a first time dark lip person like me! I would love to get more of these but none of the other colours really stand out to me, I'm kinda hoping they bring out more, but no doubt I probably pick up another shade anyway aha!

What do you think of these?


& Check out my blog sale.

I'm also offering free advertising on www.thebeautymist.com or rather a blog button swap. I'm going to start off with four a month, so this month the ads will run from 24th Feb (today) until the 24th March. If you'd like to put your button on my blog in exchange for my button on your blog then go to the advertising page(or click below).


Also I'd love to know which of my posts you like best, did you follow me for my beauty posts or for my outfit posts, or both?


post signature

You Might Also Like

22 beauty notes

  1. it's honestly such a pretty shade xo
    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous shade, really suits you! x

    http://confessionsofabeautylover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great with this lipstick:)
    would be great if you take a look at my blog♥
    www.throughalltimes.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to get this shade! I have 'honey' and it's gorgeous - I would recommend it!
    http://cthrnsyr.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also a lover of this colour! it was my first ever dark colour too and I wear it alllll the time :) I posted a FOTD just a couple of days ago with it on :) I would love to have you button on my page in exchange of mine, I'm finishing to make it today :) I love your blog for both outfit and make up because those are my two weaknesses in life lol! xx

    katiclarkemakeup.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really want to try these! Love a good lip product and they look far more pigmented than the clinique chubby sticks which i think are awful for the price! xxx

    http://xosarah-loves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you really suit that shade! I always hide away from dark colours because I'm scared it will make me look too pale, but this one really suits you! I have the Just Bitten lip stain in Honey, which I really like! :)

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty colour! looks lovely on you, I want one now.................. jeez lol
    Hamida X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these my favourite shade is Honey as it is a really good everyday colour x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i use the clinique one and loved it!


    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is very pretty and you really suit it, love your posts:)x
    http://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shade looks so nice on you! :-) x

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crush is one of my favourite lip products ever! It looks lovely on you x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That colour looks great on you!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks really nice, Do they do it in more of a darker colour?
    Please enter my Black Milk-a-like ♡GIVEAWAY ♡
    Thank you :D

    http://corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/giveaway.html
    Corals Closet

    -Coral

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a gorgeous shade, it looks lovely on you! I'll have to try and remember to check these out next time i'm out shopping x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love dark lips, looks so good on you

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a gorgeous colour :)

    http://iamcolecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great shade! Suits you well!

    http://reemz-petitebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe