e-tailwebstores Marc B & ASOS Competition

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

ASOS Heeled Chelsea Boots
ASOS Red Knitted Beanie
ASOS Stack of Rings
ASOS Michael Kors Watch

This is my entry for the e-tailwebstores most recent competition including £75 Marc B voucher and a £175 ASOS voucher.
I am in love with both Marc B bags and ASOS clothes so it would be amazing to win this. Anyway I chose this dress to go with the monochrome trend and despite it being quite expensive I absolutely love it, especially the cut out shoulders. I chose to make it quite casual by adding the sleeveless denim jacket and red beanie, this would make it more wearable for daytime. I then added a pair of heeled chelsea boots, a stack of rings and an amazing Michael kors watch! I think this outfit is pulled together by the gorgeous Marc B bag!! Not the cheapest outfit but I really like all the items I've chose.

What do you think?

post signature

You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. Looks great!! Good luck xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing choice :) I hope you win!!

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great choices, good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool collage :) I'm going to enter!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would make a really cute outfit!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHHH that bag!

    -Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that bag and vest. Very cute picks all around.

    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your picks! The watch in particular is gorgeousss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colours! The bag, the shoes, the beanie... lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all of this! I love the ring! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bag and hat! You have such effortless style Emily x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe