REVIEW: MUA 'Undress Me Too' Palette

Monday, February 11, 2013



I was beyond excited to hear about this palette's release. After being a huge fan of the 'Undressed' palette, one of the best dupes around for Urban Decays 'Naked' palette, I just knew I had to have MUA's latest offering, a dupe for Urban Decays 'Naked 2' palette. I have actually been considering buying the Naked 2 palette for a while, because I am seriously lacking in cool toned eyeshadows, so my bank balance is definitely happier that this came along at a bargainous £4.00!

This palette contains 12 highly pigmented mixture of matte and shimmery eyeshadows, three matte shadows and nine shimmery ones. Whilst the three matte shades, Naked, Lavish & Corrupt, are nothing to shout about, they do have a fair bit of pigment in them and in my opinion is as good as you're going get on the high street. The nine shimmery shades, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink & Obsessed, however are absolutely beautiful shades. My favourite has to be Tranquil, such a gorgeous and subtle daily shade. These shadows are also very long lasting, when paired with my MUA Eye Primer, they last all day, and thats not easy on my oily eyelids. They are soft and very blendable, the only shade I wasn't at all impressed with was Lavish, it seems to have virtually no pigment and I had to really try to get the swatch I got below. So I'm not sure whether I just got a dud pan or whether that shadow is just very poor quality, I'd like to think its the former purely because the other shades are all such good quality. 

Overall this palette is definitely going to be finding its way into my daily routine, did I mention that I loved how MUA have now named the shadows, to me that makes such a difference than just Shade 1, etc.

Will you be getting this palette?

xxx

This palette is currently available from the MUA online store and will be available in Superdrug from 13th February.

________________________________________________________________________________

L - R, Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery
L - R, Lavish, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed
L - R, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt

You Might Also Like

19 beauty notes

  1. I love the eyeshadows by MUA, such a cheap alternative, but still such a good quality.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is such a nice palette, I really like the first undressed so I think I'll have to get this!

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these shades look gorgeous, I'll definitely have to get this palette!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MUA eyeshaddows I really want this palette now!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this! For £4, I will definitely be picking this up! Great review.

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have yet to try this palette, these shades are lovely! Great review, doll! :)
    Great blog, following! XO

    Honey
    www.imhoneyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo thanks for posting this, I also was thinking about getting the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, but I think I may just save some pennies and get this instead!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a lovely palette. I love the Undressed palette but really want to try this. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i heard so many good things about those palattes but sadly i can't get them anywhere in germany. so sad.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try out the Naked Palettes but my funds won't allow it so I'll definitely have to give this and the Underdressed MUA palettes a go!

    great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am actually going to but this pallette now! Such gorgeous tones that can be worn day and night and I can't believe the amazing price :)

    www.ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dont even know if I can get this palette in Canada but I just got the Naked 2 so it would be no use for me but i like how the colors look amazing even if the price is so low!!
    x
    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely shades x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the shades might grab this over urban decay naked 2 palette.
    http://abiriza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great palette for the price! Lovely colours x

    http://raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the look of this eyeshadow palette and the colours are definitely ones I would use myself x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Think that they are colours which you can use every single day and make so many looks with that I might have to purchase this beauty when I use some of my others up

    http://blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for a great review. Im gonna get this palette tomorrow :X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for a great review. Im gonna get this palette tomorrow :x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe