25 Random Facts About Me!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

(Yes I am wearing a sailor suit!)
(I'm on the left)

1) I'm studying Architecture at university

2) I can't stand feet, they freak me out (toes to be precise)!

3) I love Maths and I'm pretty good at it too (I got an A* at A-level), call me weird but I just understand it.

4) I would love the spend a year in Australia

5) My favourite city in the whole world is New York

6) I hate lip swatches, they sort of make me shudder and I'm not sure why, maybe its the close up of someones lips (the worst ones are with lip gloss), no offence meant if you do lip swatches, I know everyone does it aha!

7) I'm grade 8 piano, my parents forced me to go to lessons for years and I'm so glad they did because now I love nothing more than sitting down and just playing whatever I feel like!

8) I have an unhealthy obsession with clothes, I know everyone says that but I have a huge wardrobe and I still struggle to find something to wear each morning!

9) I only properly got into makeup a year and a half ago, and now I probably couldn't live without it.

10) I love dogs, especially my two beauties, I can imagine myself owning lots of dogs when I'm older!!

11) I love police shows, not the detective ones but the ones like Traffic Cops and Brit Cops where you see police officers doing things like car chases and drug raids aha, they fascinate me.

12) Following on from the last one, my fantasy job would have to be a police officer, I don't think I would ever actually become one but I always think it looks really cool!!

13) I'm a Christian, I go to church every sunday (sometimes twice) and I love it, I couldn't imagine a life without God, there would just be no meaning for me(let me know if you want a post about it)!

14) I'm a huge foodie, I just love my food I wake up in the morning and the first thing I think about is what meals I'm going to have that day (you know the Friends episode where Joey gets annoyed at his dates stealing his food, thats basically me aha!).

15) I love the Kardashians, I know a lot of people hate them but theres something about them being a close family unit that I just really admire.

16) I have six piercings(normal lobes, two in one ear and one in the other, an upper cartilage piercing, a rook piercing and a belly button piercing) and the next step is a tattoo, I want Hebrew writing on my ribcage.

17) I am incredibly lazy!

18) I love to cook, my flatmates at uni are always jealous of my food because I make my own while they have ready meals, but I honestly do really enjoy it!

19) I'm 5'10, which i get from my 6'7 dad!

20) I love nothing more than snuggling up in bed yet I also love getting dressed  up, having a drink and going out (there is always a tug of war going on in my head most nights, stay in, go out, stay in, go out, aha)

21) I'm a real family person, my family mean the world to me!

22) I hate the gym but once I force myself to go, I actually do quite enjoy it.

23) 90210 and Home and Away are my two favourite programs!

24) Favourite movie? "How to lose a guy in 10 days!", theres something about that movie I just love.

25) My two best friends are both called Emily too, people used to find it hilarious at school shouting Emily and all three of us turned round! I now rarely answer to someone shouting Emily (you learn to block things out aha)



And there you have it, my 25 random facts ah. I hope this hasn't been too boring as I know there been a lot of them around.

Let me know if you've done one below!


post signature

ENTER MY 250 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY

ENTER MY CASEAPP CUSTOM IPHONE CASE GIVEAWAY


You Might Also Like

18 beauty notes

  1. Love this post, your so interesting:)
    I would love it if you would visit my blog http://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute! Love the sailor suit ;) you could actually bring that back in, hehe. I agree with 2 - I am exactly the same. I also love the kardashians. My family think it's just because I'm obsessed with sort of stuff, but I generally do admire their lovely family unit :) great post, I'm so nosy, so I love these posts! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these kinds of posts!! Loved learning something about you!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like swatches either! Haha! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't explain why but they really do make me shudder aha:) x

      Delete
  5. I hate feet too, I've been known to kick people if they even attempt to touch them! And I LOVE the Kardashians too, how cute is Mason!

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these kind of posts as I feel like I get to know the blogger better. I might have to do one of this sometime very soon

    I would love it if you check out my newbie blog
    http://blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous of you height!:( xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The name Emily is too common.. I'm always hearing people calling it out and thinking they're calling me when they're calling someone else, so annoying haha!

    great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had learnt the piano when I was younger. Yay for Home and Away! I've done a facts about me post too here :) xx

    Discount code for Ji Ji Kiki - online fashion, jewellery and home decor shop

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the Kardashians aswell!
    Great post, I done one too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh I love your facts post, I never knew you had a faith and would love to know more about your beliefs :)
    Also I'm so jealous of your height, lucky girl! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you called it a faith and not a religion aha, so many people just see it as religion and its so much more than that:) may do a small post on it soon. x

      Delete
  12. Wow you're in grade 8! I'm in grade 4 at the moment, taking my theory exam soon. My parents forced me to join too, i hope when i reach your level i wont dislike it as much as i do now.
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see a fellow Archi-torture student hehe!

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awh you were the cutest! That's is my favourite film too, Heath<3
    -Kate
    www.bleached-mort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe