OOTD: grey slouchy top & converse

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

TOP - Primark, JEANS - Warehouse, WATCH - Fossil, CONVERSE - Schuh, BAG - eBay, JEWELLERY - Topshop

This outfit to be quite honest is my daily uni outfit. I love how casual and simple it is, and also so comfy!! I went home last weekend and went on a little shopping spree! I also finally gave in and bought the famous Joni jeans from Topshop; I gulped at the price and so hopefully I'll get my wear out of them.

This top is also a rare find from Primark, I think it looks like something you would find in Topshop, so I was so pleased to find it in Primark for £6!

On another note, I'm so disappointed with this bag, I bought it back in September for uni and although I know its fairly cheap and from eBay, I expected it to last longer than 6 months. Seriously it is literally falling apart in my hands, not happy aha:(

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.


I'm also starting to do advertising so if you fancy it then take a look at the advertising page:)
& Check out my blog sale!


post signature

You Might Also Like

22 beauty notes

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I really like the top!Xx

    http://lucycole.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your bag looks so nice. Gutted for you :(. Lovely outfit, love the top xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it when bags just start falling apart,especially when it happens to my favourites!

    Rebekah x
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely casual outfit, I really like the top

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the top, it looks so comfy! great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple but amazing! love your style <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that top! x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a simple look but it really suits you. Great style :)

    Christina x
    http://www.passionobsession.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Comfy outfits are my fave, love Converse!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Converse! Awesome blog hun! I hope you like mine too! Come by sometime and let's follow each other ;)!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!
    Would be amazing if you could visit my blog too! Maybe we could follow each other as well if you like? Let me know what you think :).

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought your jeans were jeggings at first, they're a great fit on you!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit :)
    With love,
    Miriam (http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look great, I love that top - and I'm always so jealous of your figure!! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit!! www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look very nice :)
    I know how Topshop prices can scare the living daylights out of you but their stuff is pretty good!

    geekypinkness.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your jeans, they're so flattering! xo

    Hosting a giveaway on my blog, if you'd like to check it out & enter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great outfit! The wall, carpet and cupboard reminds me of my old uni halls in newc :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Simple, casual outfits are my favourite - I always have to be comfy! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe