REVIEW: MeMeMe Dew Pot in 'Autumn Smoulder'

Sunday, February 17, 2013


Yet another cream eye shadow, I know! I have way too many but I just love how they act as a base and can also be used alone, any product that can be used in two ways is a plus for me:). Anyway this beautiful colour is a MeMeMe Dew Pot in the colour 'Autumn Smoulder' and I can't stop wearing it. Its the perfect plum brown colour that I have been loving wearing under Mac's Twinks for a gorgeous plum smokey eye. They seriously are the perfect match and they make hazel/green eyes like mine really pop!

The Dew pots are a lot creamier than any other cream eyeshadow I've tried, whilst others have the tendancy to be a little sticky as they are acting like a primer, this is definitely a creamy one! At first, when I swatched it, I thought it was going to end up slipping about and creasing incredibly easily and on its own I think it would. But as soon as you put a powder eyeshadow over the top it really stays put, I always wear a primer as well as this but thats because I have incredibly oily eyelids, those of you with normal eyelids should be fine without a primer. It blends out really nicely and I really think it adds depth to any eyeshadow that you wear over the top. A firm favourite I think, I can't wait to try more colours:)

You can find these for £7.25 at Superdrug.
Have you tried these?


ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE!

I'm also starting to do advertising so if you fancy it then take a look at the advertising page:)


post signature

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. Gorgeous colour!! x

    http://confessionsofabeautylover.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. never used cream eyeshadow but I love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so lovely, if you get glossybox, you have a 20% discount off the mememe site so you could get more :)
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post dear. Would you like to follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a mary kate olsen colour!!! I'm gonna go out and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really nice colour, from the sounds of it it would work nicely for me as a base! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy pigmentation batman! Haven't tried this but I used a things from Mememe back ago and they are were really worth the price - that was quite low too so event better :) I also have oily eyelids but I like to use creamy eyeshadow for the colour rather than for the primer function so this might be just perfect
    fusels x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous colour! I have a few cream shadows, but I never know how to apply them, how do you do it? Do you use a brush or just your fingers?

    Alice
    xox

    alicenobilis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the time I just use my fingers but if I want a more intense colour then I would use a synthetic brush:) x

      Delete
  9. I think that this is a great colour - love dark brown shadows!

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe