NAILS: No7's 'StarShower'

Monday, February 18, 2013


I umm'ed and ahh'ed about this nail polish for so long but I knew I couldn't walk away without buying it aha. It just looks so amazing in the bottle, a gorgeous dark bronze with flecks of blue running through it. Perfect for the Christmas period but if I'm honest, I'll be wearing this polish all year round, its just too beautiful not to!! I also love how thick No7 brushes are, it makes applying nail polish so much easier!!


I'm also starting to do advertising so if you fancy it then take a look at the advertising page:)

I'm also doing a BLOG SALE, take a look!


post signature

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. that looks so nice!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful shade!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so gorgeous!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this nail polish! I'm a big sucker for dark shimmering varnishes and this one looks just perfect for me :)
    fusels x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I quite like the look of this xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous shade! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty colour, I love no7 :) xxx

    http://xosarah-loves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful nails, I'm quite jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful colour! I need a shade like that in my collection :-)
    Honest-mistakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh it's such a nice nail varnish colour and swear i've never seen this one before, it's now a must have! haha x x
    check out my blog

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe