REVIEW: Alpha-H Liquid Gold

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Alpha-H Liquid Gold - £31.50 at Cult Beauty*

I was beyond excited to receive this little beauty from Cult Beauty!! After reading plenty of other reviews it was firmly at the top of my wishlist. Having suffered with mild acne and blemish marks for years I was delighted that there was actually something that could potentially reduce them, however I was slightly dubious I have to admit; could a product really be that amazing?

Well, I have used this a total of 5 times so far and the difference in my skin has been crazy! It is described as an 'overnight facial' and I couldn't agree more, this stuff seems to melt away any imperfections leaving skin so fresh. I apply it as it says on the bottle; saturate a cotton pad and wipe all over your face, then leave it without a moisturiser during the night. The first time I used this I noticed a slight blurring of imperfections but nothing to shout about, however since then the results have just got better and better. The pigmentation around my nose has virtually disappeared, the blemishes that were starting to appear around my mouth have completely gone and the acne marks on my forehead have been blurred.
I find the results so hard to describe but this overnight serum just leaves my face with an almost airbrushed look, everything just looks brighter and smoother!

I have been using this every alternate night for the past week like it says on the bottle, however I did feel a slight tingling last night when I applied it and despite the fact I liked the tingling, I am probably going to only use this 2/3 times a week from now on.

I would highly recommend this, trust me, the results are seriously better than I could put into words. Despite the rather large price tag of £31.50 I would definitely re-purchase it! I'm so excited to continue using this and will definitely give you guys an update in a few months.

xxx

Remember you can use my free shipping code 'BEAUTYMIST' at Cult Beauty for all orders over £20
(That means you can get this little gem shipped for free, get ordering!!)

You Might Also Like

15 beauty notes

  1. My sister swears by this, and has convinced me to buy it! When she first got it, I was like, what's this?! But after she ordered a second bottle which came yesterday, she received a free sample with it, so I tried it last night! And oh-my, I went to bed with a new, massive spot, and it has actually reduced it in size and blemish so much. This is only over night! Brilliant review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's right, I swear by it! x

      www.lamourjosie.com

      Delete
  2. I reaaaally want to try this but it's so pricey! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really want to try this now! I have the same problems as you so it would probably work for me too!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds amazing! I've read some reviews that it can make your skin quite dry, do you have oily skin? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I do have oily skin, but this doesn't seem to leave skin tight or be at all drying:) x

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your comment, my bedding is actually from Primark! Was a bargain for just £10 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog! I gave it to my sister for her birthday and she totally loves it :)

    allaboutjoann.blogspot.com

    -JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be the only person in the world that's really not sold on this! I used 3/4 of the bottle without seeing the slightest bit of difference! My friend tried mine after a night out though and absolutely loved it so I said she may aswell keep it as it was doing nothing for me! So obviously it works for a lot of people, but not for me sadly! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking at buying this yesterday on beauty bay but I couldn't bring myself to do it because of the price, but you might just have pushed me over into buying it, it sounds so amazing, I NEED IT!!!!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard such good things about this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great review! Thank you!

    Would love it if you stopped by sometime!

    Love from South Africa

    Arum Lilea

    ReplyDelete
  11. i suffer the sameo skin problems, i 100% need to try this out! newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard of this before. Sounds really cool :)

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG

    xo

    glamDevils

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gruueat! Love your review about this.
    ♡,
    Riza

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe