FEBRUARY Favourites!

Thursday, February 28, 2013

I bet you guys know what I'm going to say but I CAN'T believe its the end of February!! How quickly has that gone, crazy! Anyway this is going to be a long one(I'll try and be brief) guys so get comfy aha:)

Mac Palette (Woodwinked, Mulch, Satin Taupe, Twinks)
I finally filled my Mac palette with the addition of Twinks. I really love this palette and I honestly can't wait to purchase another one and start filling that. My favourite one at the moment has to be Twinks, its such a lovely plumy brown that really brings out my hazel and green eyes!

Revlon ColourStay Foundation
This has reappeared into my daily routine. I just love this foundation, perfect for those with oily skin! I usually mix this with a BB cream to give a more natural coverage but I find if I apply the foundation with my hands and then use a buffing brush over the top, this gives a really flawless natural look.

Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten*
I honestly don't know why some people don't like this. Its a beautiful colour that I've loved wearing underneath my Mac eyeshadows, its texture is slightly different to other cream shadows but it blends really well and stays put all day!

MUA Blusher in Shade 6
A really lovely dusty pink blusher with a slight shimmer to it. I love this because its almost like a highlighter and blusher in one, perfect for the lazy like me.

Essie Nail Polish in Stylenomics
This is such a gorgeous dark nail polish. A very very dark petrol colour that is verging on being black, absolutely stunning and well worth a try if you like vampy polishes.

17 Eyeshadow Trio in 'In The Nude'
The brown eyeshadow out of this palette is stunning (you can see i've already made a dent in it), a lovely mid-brown with a slight satin finish. Really nice for those more natural days, just a sweep of this over the lids makes a subtle Olsen-esque smokey eye.

Soap & Glory 'The Righteous Butter'
This smells divine!! Very heavily scented but it amazing when slathered on after a shower.

Lush 'Mask of Magnaminty'
When I first bought this but I wasn't at all impressed, but thats probably because I was using it as a scrub. Once used properly as a face mask it is amazing. Clears my skin up completely when i have a breakout!

The Body Shop Shea Butter Shower Cream
This is a really creamy shower gel that I find extremely moisturising, and plus it smells amazingg! I don't shower without this now aha.

Garnier Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
I bought this up on a whim because I was in need of a new makeup remover. It removes every trace of eye makeup with minimal scrubbing. Seriously makes taking eye makeup off so easy!!

I hope that wasn't too long aha!

You Might Also Like

16 beauty notes

  1. Revlon ColorStay didn't do well for me but I'm definately going to try the Garnier Soothing Eye Makeup Remover next time I see it! xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Soap & Glory body butter. It's featuring in my February favourites too. The smell is lush xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that Essie nail polish, probably one of the few colours I have [literally] used up the entire bottle.
    Other than that I really want to try The Righteous Butter! I can't wait to get back to the up and load up on Soap & Glory goodies
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ColorStay foundation too and that Mac Palette looks lovely! great post :)

    www.sunbeamsanddaisydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! That Essie polish looks amazing :) New follower! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved this post, your blog is amazing x
    http://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours in your MAC palette are identical to my favourites! The righteous butter is amazing too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have that same eye make up remover and it's pretty great :)

    sparkleousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've heard great things about soap and glory! I wish I could find the sugar crush body wash here!
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. the stilla smudge pot looks gorgeous! lovely little reviews :)

    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Lush facemask is brilliant isn't it? Looks a bit shifty, but works really well xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Mask of Magnaminty! It clears up my skin and makes it super soft. Lovely post xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post + pictures! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shades in the mac palette they look so wearable! X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! love the eyeshadow shades

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anytime I go into Mac to get woodwinked it's sold out! dying to get my hands on it:)
    Just came across your blog im a new follower:) Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe