OOTD: chunky chocolate knit

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

JUMPER - Primark, JEANS - Warehouse, BOOTS - eBay, BAG - Primark, NECKLACE - Select

I always find the best bargains in the mens section of Primark, this gorgeous jumper was only £7!! Its so thick and cosy and i love the chocolatey colour of it, definitely a winner in my eyes!
Anyway this is a pretty simple shopping outfit for me, I can't get enough of these boots, they seriously go with so many things so I think you'll be seeing them for a while longer yet aha:)

Another thing I've been meaning to mention for a while now is these jeggings. They are literally the best jeans/jeggings in the whole world. I have not found anything else like them, even in Topshop where I love their jeans. They are jeggings but they are very thick jeggings, so without the elasticated waistband you would never guess they were jeggings. However unlike most jeggings they stay super tight. I usually find myself washing my jeans every few wears in order to keep them tight fitting but I could wear these everyday for a week and they'd still be skin tight at the end of the week, amazing!! You can find them here they usually have them in pretty much every season, my go to jeans!

You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. eee, i love your boots! they are beautiful xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your boots xo
    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, so casual and perfect. I can't believe the jumpers mens, it looks great. I also love your bag!

    http://laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sucker for comfy jumpers so I'll have to check this one out! X

    heyitsemmie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this knit! and those boots are amazingg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those boots! They look extremely comfortable!
    x
    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute outfit, I love the boots! xo

    http://iamncxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the bag! Can't believe its from primark too!
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour of this jumper! The whole outfit looks so well put together ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool outfit. Love the bag :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your jumper :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love you boots;}} makes the outfit even better;}}X




    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe