OOTD: burgundy, khaki & leopards

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

JUMPER - Primark, SHIRT - Zara, LEATHER LEGGINGS - Miss Selfridge, WATCH - Fossil, HEELS - New Look, RINGS - Topshop

I think I mentioned that I was going through a bit of a style rut with not knowing what to wear, despite the masses of clothes I have in my wardrobe aha. Anyway I found this site called www.todayimwearing.com, and basically its just where people post their daily looks. I've been getting so much inspiration from it, I would recommend have a cheeky peak because its helped me so much.

I've also been a lot more adventurous with my lipstick lately, this is Natural Collections 'Crimson' with Rimmel's Kate Moss '#113' over the top, like Lisa Eldridge suggested. I'm definitely loving the look, I just feel it adds more interest to your face aha:)

I'm so excited its pancake day!! One of my favourite times of year aha, my all time favourite topping has to be chedder & golden syrup... honestly don't knock it until you've tried it, its delicious!! My mouth is watering at the thought aha.
Whats your favourite topping?

xxx

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. Great outfit, and that website looks great for inspiration!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that jumper. I have to get my hands on one!!!

    www.iwalkinfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like the sleeves on that sweater. x


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this simple outfit, looks so good!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i really like this outfit. I love the easy classy style like this!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the outfit!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute jumper! OX

    I'm looking for new blogs to follow and love yours, want to follow each other? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're tall and pretty... you should smile more and stand out with that look! love it ;D

    I'm following you now i hope you follow back <3

    www.thechicstyler.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute jumper x
    Kerrimelcream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe