REVIEW: Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver

Thursday, February 21, 2013


I got this for Christmas and I can't believe I'm only just getting around to reviewing it! Everytime I went into the Body Shop I went and smelt this because it smells so good, almost like the chewable vitamin c tablets you can get (Bassets, I think?). I love to use this as a primer although you can use it straight after moisturiser as well, it provides a really nice base. Its very velvety smooth and really smooths out the skin texture and lifts it as well. If you like primers which correct pigment etc then this isn't for you, it simply adds a lift and radiant glow to the face. Its not a hugely noticeable difference but I think it makes my face look happier aha, if that makes sense! It is a silicone based primer, so I'd avoid it if you don't like them but for me I personally really enjoy using this. Its nothing too special but it is something I find myself reaching for most days and I find that I'm happier with my makeup when wearing this underneath!!

Worth a try if you are yet to find a primer you like:) 


You Might Also Like

7 beauty notes

  1. Great post babes!! loving the blog!
    http://textbookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this out, i think I would really like it. Thanks for the review

    http://laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for the quality of the body shops vitamin c products. Ive never been keen on body shop, I feel their products arent natural enough to be natural products, but aren't special enough to warrant any chemicals.

    Until I found the vitamin c microdermabrasion home spa weekly scrub.

    IT IS AMAZING.

    try it if you haven't.

    Hope you are well, take care :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh this sounds really lovely! thanks for letting me know about it, anything that adds an extra glow is always good! :) xxx


    katieclarkemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this sounds promising! Have to visit the Body Shop more often! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are stunning is the blog is perf. So cute! Now following.
    If you could give me your thoughts on my latest post that would rock! If you want to follow that would be even better!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely, great review thanks.

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    z

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe