OOTD: breakfast coffee pancakes

Saturday, February 23, 2013

FUR COAT - Asos, TSHIRT - DIY, LEATHER LEGGINGS - Miss Selfridge, CONVERSE - Schuh, WATCH - Fossil, JEWELlERY - Topshop

After falling in love with the Zara 'Breakfast, Coffee, Pancakes', at £20 I just couldn't justify that on a t-shirt. So instead I thought it'd be fun to make my own, I used a basic Primark Mens t-shirt and some normal bleach and simply painted on the words and this was the result. I was pretty pleased with it and it was much cheaper than £20!
I paired it with my trusty leather leggings, I have seriously worn these babies to death, its probably about time I bought some new ones but again I'm trying not to spend money so they'll have to wait aha!

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE!
& Check out my blog sale.

post signature

You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. I love the fur coat!x

    makeupmusicfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your top looks good! love the outfit :)xo

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such a good DIY. The top looks really expensive xo.

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a DIY. I always buy stuff to DIY and never get round to doing it though! xxx

    Georgia's Make Up Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top - looks dead professional! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats such a great idea! may have to steal this and try my own! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like this outfit, especially the top, what a great idea!

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cool idea for that top, my friend has the original but like you I was a bit iffy about paying £20 for it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would never think to do this- will definitely try with my own tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the leggings worn together with the white converses! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tee is fab, it's really come out well! Such a great idea and it looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this look! I never think to customise clothes but think this works so well I might have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe