REVIEW: Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten - £13.00 at Cult Beauty*

I recently received a Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten from Cult Beauty and after hearing mixed reviews about it, I was excited to try it out. I've been a huge fan of cream eyeshadows for the past year and a half, they're just so easy to wear and with my oily eyelids they act as the perfect base. However having owned numerous different colours of cream shadows, I was on the look out for a neutral beige colour, that could be worn daily for a subtle and easy look.

This is the first product I've tried from Stila and i have to say, I'm highly impressed. It came packaged in a rustic brown box and after opening it I immediately fell in love with the colour. Its a champagne, nude colour with a touch of shimmer, perfect for a daily eye makeup look. The texture is slightly thicker than other cream shadows I've tried, and it does feel slightly gritty once on your finger, however once you start blending it into the lid, it transforms into a really smooth, perfectly blended lid colour. Seriously its so easy to blend and lasts for agess, by far the longest lasting cream shadow I own. Its just a really lovely neutral, and if you're a fan of cream shadows then I'd definitely recommend this.

I can't wait to get some other colours and I think its safe to say I can finally stop searching for my perfect neutral shadow!

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Cult Beauty have also kindly offered readers of my blog a free worldwide shipping code for orders over £20:
Enter: BEAUTYMIST  
at the checkout.

xxx

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. That looks great, what a nice colour!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this on my lust list for a while now, it's just so beautiful. Perfect to use as a base under eyeshadows or on its own on those lazy makeup days! Argh You've made me want to go out and buy it now!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks gorgeous! So shimmery, but versatile. Right up my alley for sure- thanks for the review and pics :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour looks lovely! I love stila products they are always such good quality! The stila kitten eyeshadow is quite famous and popular in the beauty community, many because its a gorgeous colour!

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stila has such amazing products! i'm a total fan xx
    i'm now following you on gfc - hope you do the same!
    love from across the pond, www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds (and looks) like exactly what I have been looking for!

    Emma xx

    http://uglybugbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this colour! and love the satin-finish..looks gorgeous!

    gemmasdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe