First Impressions: REN ClearCalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Along with my REN order I was also sent two small samples of the ClearCalm 3 Clarity Restoring Mask. I had actually been debating over this mask for a while so I was really happy I got to try it out because this is literally amazing!!

REN says: A treatment mask formulated to combat and help prevent breakouts. It will reduce visible blemishes and leave skin looking clear, calm and even-toned.

I would agree with all of those things, the consistency of the mask is very similar to that of the ClearCalm 3 Clay Cleanser, and you simply apply a generous amount to your face and leave for 15 minutes. It doesn't dry at all on your face which I love because it doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped. After taking this mask off, all the 'under the skin' spots around my chin had reduced significantly, the difference was so noticeable, I couldn't believe it! This is the first mask I've tried that visibly reduces blemishes, and despite the slightly high price tag of £30.00, I definitely plan to purchase this mask asap!

Have you tried this?

You Might Also Like

10 beauty notes

  1. Ah, always so exciting when I mask has noticeable results after the first use! So many masks are a pleasure to use, but after washing them off, your skin still looks the same. Always nice to hear when one lives up to its claims! I have acne-prone, sensitive skin, so this sounds like a great option. Thanks for the review and glad you're loving it! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've convinced me now - I've had my eye on this for ages and have just got the Clearcalm Clay cleanser, so really hoping for some results from that. I've always had good skin, but over the past couple of months I've started suffering from annoying breakouts on my chin, so I'll be really relieved to find something that can send them on their way as not much else has helped.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading this review and after months of debating, I've finally ordered this- hoorah! So thank you for helping me come closer to a decision, I just hope I have the same success xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting, I've been reading nice review about it...I will give it a try :)
    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and Facebook?
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion FB·._.·´¯)
    (¯`·._.·Nymphashion Bloglovin·._.·´¯)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo this sounds so good, I really need to dip my toes into the REN water! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh sounds promising, I've been wanting to try the REN range for quite some time. Do you know how much it retails for?

    http://alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. i gave this to my sister to try, she loves it! i've gone off clay at the mo as it's so drying for me for some reason, but i love the elemental herbology facial glow mask! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely contemplating giving this a go. I love REN!
    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to try this for ages, and I think you've just twisted my arm into buying it. It sounds perfect for my congested skin!

    Emma | World of dilEMMA

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe