NAILS: Bourjois So Laque Glossy in 'Amanda Defile'

Saturday, April 20, 2013


I've been after a gorgeous mint for ages and so I was very excited to hear that Bourjois had released a range of pastels and neutrals that were very glossy, like my favorite polishes the Barry M Gelly Paints. I resisted the temptation to walk away with every shade and instead stuck to the mint colour I wanted. It really is such a gorgeous colour and one that will be gracing my nails for the majority of Summer.

The formula is also really long lasting, definitely on par with the Barry M Gelly Paints. A very thick polish that needed a maximum of two coats, seriously I could have easily gotten away with only one coat, and dries to a very glossy finish.

Have you tried this range?

post signature

You Might Also Like

11 beauty notes

  1. wow it looks so much better on your nails, the colour of the bottle gives the impression that it will be quite murky xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I really like this! Reminds me of my Essie Mint Candy Apple. The formula really does sound amazing- will have to check these out! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh we've both done nail posts today :D such a pretty colour you have chosen and may have to try these if they are like the Barry M gelly polishes as they are AMAZING!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm that shade looks stunning! great must have for this season =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour :) Perfect for spring & summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous colour! I need to check out these polishes

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome coulour!xx
    ana
    run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. That colour looks so nice, I might need to get it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that this is a colour i would usually avoid because it doesn't look amazing in the bottle but it looks amazing on your nails.

    Charlotte x
    www.blackandwhitesheeps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe