WORLDWIDE WARDROBE - part one

Saturday, April 27, 2013

 You guy know how much I love doing outfit style posts and so I couldn't wait to get stuck into the Worldwide Wardrobe competition by Travel Supermarket, in which there are 5 categories:

- sightseeing in Paris
- clubbing in Ibiza
- shopping in London
- cocktails in New York
- partying at a Full Moon party in Thailand

You have to create an outfit for under £200 in each category, in order to win a trip to your chosen category and your outfit!!
Heres the first part of my entries!



NEW YORK
Sekonda Watch - £39.99

= £176.22

New York is by far my favourite destination on the competition and I just knew this printed dress would be perfect. I decided to keep everything else simple and let the dress speak for itself. So I only added some simple gold jewellery, a black clutch and some black sandals.


IBIZA
Topshop Cuff Block Heels - £85
Zara Pearl Necklace - £19.99
New Look Black Clutch - £7.99
Topshop CatEye Ring - £12.50
Barry M Gelly Paint in Green Berry - £3.99
Daniel Sandler 'Gigi' Lipstick - £13.25

= £192.72

I basically created this whole outfit around those heels aha. They are amazingg, I adore the colour of them and they'd be just perfect for clubbing in Ibiza. I'm loving these acid wash shorts and I think I definitely need to buy them for summer, I paired that with a lacy black crop. I kept everything else simple apart from the statement necklace, everyone needs a statement necklace in their life and this one from Zara is gorgeous!

Let me know if you entered below and I'll be sure to check it out!


You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. Love these looks! The Topshop heels are lush! xx

    http://www.beautypea.com/2013/04/worldwide-wardrobe.html

    Rachael - beautypea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the New York look! Hopefully you win~ ^^

    fake-kaleidoscope.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the asos mesh rings - New York look is great and love how you've got some popping green colours in the Ibiza look! I need to get on this - I love doing these comps they're lots of fun (and great for procrastination!!!)

    I really like your blog - I'm your latest follower! :) If you're ever passing through mine do say helloo or even follow me back if you like it! Thanks so much!!

    Love, Megan xxx

    littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i'm seriously loving all of these picks, especially the new york one

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the competition! Absolutely in love with the shoes from the Ibiza look - such a fab shape and the colour is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love the new york outfit! so pretty x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow the asos print dress is just... wow haha I love it, great looks, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the New York dress SO much!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that baroque print orange dress, beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe