NAILS: Revlon Moon Candy Nail Art in 'Moondust'

Friday, April 12, 2013


The moment I saw an advert for these in a magazine, I knew I wanted one!! I think its such a cool idea to put a nail polish and a complimentary glitter in one pot, unfortunately when I went into Boots this was the only colour they had in stock but I shall be definitely heading back for more!

Basically its as simple as a solid block colour on the nail with a glitter on the top, nothing groundbreaking but I love how this glitter changes colour once its on the nails and looks so gorgeous. This shade is a very very dark green, possibly verging on the side of black with a clear, holographic glitter. At only £7.99 which is great value for essentially two polishes in one. Infact I'm putting the glitter on all the other nails as we speak aha! Gorgeous, can't wait to get some others:)


post signature

You Might Also Like

17 beauty notes

  1. I love flakies! They're so magical, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great product,love bling nails:-)Do visit my blog and if you like,follow on GFC,Instagram and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeep, I love the packaging haha. NEED this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great invention. Can't wait to see what other colours there are!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look of this I can't wait to try it out for myself x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely going to have to try this now since everyone is raving about it! x

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love gliiter, they look really cute on your manicure! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a handy product, great for travelling! Love your blog, I am a new follower xx

    www.gothamcitysiren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This literally looks so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. really want to try this out, they look really good! xo

    Check out my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so gorgeous. They've been here forever and I still haven't gotten a chance to try them yet): I really love how the glitter resembles pieces of the moon haha I really have to get me one!!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for posting this,I always wear dark polishes and love a glittery or bright colour on one nail to complement it! This looks fab, I will look out for it when I'm shopping

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the effect, looks really perfect over the darker shade :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, the top coat for this is absolutely lovely! Will be checking this out for sure. Thanks for the review! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow that polish is so cool and nice! The glitter is really similar to an OPI one I have seen before, and i remember that because I thought it was so unique ahah. Greeat blog post loved reading it as always :) Please check out my newest blog post if you have time x

    http://brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/brainybeauty-easter-holiday-to-london.html
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe