OOTD: disco disco

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

JACKET - New Look, DISCO LEGGINGS - Omg Fashion*, TOP - Topshop, HEELS - New Look

How have I not tried any disco pants equivalents yet? Omg Fashion kindly sent me these beauties to try and they are fast becoming my favourite thing!! They are made of quite a thick material and they are so tight, yet comfortable at the same time. Plus they literally go with anything. I can't believe I haven't tried any dupes before, these make me so glad I never forked out £60 for the AA ones, these are such a bargain at £12.99!

Another thing that's fast becoming a favourite for Spring is this New Look blazer, so wearable and perfect for Spring weather!

What have been your Spring fashion favourites?

You Might Also Like

13 beauty notes

  1. Love this look!

    I ended up getting the American Apparel Disco Leggings (rather than pants) for £25!

    http://www.stevieheartsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool look! Love the new look jacket!

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love DP dupes - they're the best!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted that NL blazer in store today, sooo cute!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need a pair of AA disco pant dupes as these look great!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit. need to get myself a pair of disco pants! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These disco pants look great! No need to pay so much for the AA ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit - especially the top and jacket :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute utfit! you seriously suit it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, you look soooo beautiful!! Amazing blazer! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the discopants!! Really nice look!

    www.twintwosome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe