OOTD: khaki & denim

Friday, April 26, 2013

JACKET - Omg Fashion*, DRESS - H&M, BELT - Primark, SHOES - Topshop

It was finally warm enough to get my legs out the other day, does this mean Summer is on its way aha?! I really hope so because I'm sick of wearing Winter clothes, bring on the dresses and shorts! I've been searching high and low for the perfect denim jacket and I have to say, Omg Fashion have become pretty close with this one. Its a really nice worn denim colour and I love the studded collar and shoulders, I'll definitely be getting so much wear out of this.

I hope you guys have had a lovely week!

You Might Also Like

9 beauty notes

  1. I love this jacket!! It looks really nice on you !
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fantastic outfit! you look fierce x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, loving the mix of khaki and denim! Two basics that look great together. Perfect combo for Spring! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited to finally whip out last years summer clothes, Winter was overly eager to annoy us all by over staying it's welcome. I'm on the hunt for a denim jacket too, might have a rummage around my mom's wardrobe, yours is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Cannot wait to start wearing my denim jacket again x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am quite excited to wear summer clothes as they've been packed away for so long!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog and I love it. Also, I love this outfit! If I had your legs, I'd say fuck the cold and just walk around wearing short summer clothes all the time.

    Elizabeth xx
    iamnotblonde.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit- so pretty and simple :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe