OOTD: navy and orange

Sunday, April 21, 2013

DRESS - Warehouse*, HEELS - Next, CLUTCH - Primark, RINGS - Topshop & Primark

I was so so excited when I was kindly offered a Warehouse dress, I've been a fan of their clothes for years especially their amazing jeggings that I literally live in. I went for this gorgeous t-shirt style shift dress in Navy. Its such a classic shape that can easily be dressed up or worn casually and its feels so nice on the skin. The front of the dress is made out of a silky, chiffon like material and the back of the dress is made of a jersey like material so I think this dress would be especially nice for the hot weather when I go on holiday! You can probably tell I'm a big fan aha, I only wish they did more colours because I would be most definitely grabbing a few more!

I decided to pair the navy with some orange nails and an orange lip, I really love the navy/orange combo, I think it works so well, if only I'd had an orange clutch to go with this outfit, that would have been perfect!

post signature

You Might Also Like

18 beauty notes

  1. Your legs are amazing! You look stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sleek and chic, that's a great fit on you!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Very classy outfit!

    I love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is amazing, I love it's fit - looks great on you! And I'm a huge fan of the navy and orange combo too - I've actually just bought some orange nail polish myself this week : )

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress! Really like your blog, thanks for commenting on mine! I'm now a follower, hope you'll follow back :)

    grannygee.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning dress, you look beautiful Emily!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely stunning Emily! That dress is fabulous & your figure looks amazing! I was having a browse round Warehouse the other day actually and they've got some really lovely bits and pieces in at the moment! Lovely post! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love warehouse clothes as well, this dress is so beautiful! You look really pretty :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casual und sweet :) You look great!

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful outfit,you have amazing legs.*__*
    I like your blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorge :) great outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the dress!

    diolifestyle.blogpsot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. This dress looks amazing on you!!
    xx

    http://the-astyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. This dress suits you so well :) Such a classic fit and design.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. very cute dress, love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a pretty, springy dress! So flattering on you! Loving the orange nails and lips- such a perfect complement to the navy outfit :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe