Handbag ESSENTIALS!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013


I was never really a person who used to carry around the same things in my bag. I'd always just take whatever rubbish was in there and hope there' be something in it if I wanted it! However I literally take these three items everywhere with me now.

Soap & Glory Hand Maid Gel
An anti-bacterial hand gel is an absolute must for my handbag and this one smells so good!! I put some on even when I don't need to just so I can smell it aha. Its the perfect size for travelling around with and its just such a great item to keep your hands clean while out and about!

Korres Lip Butter in 'Guava'
I seriously love these lip butters, so gutted that I lost my Pomegranate one. They have a really velvety smooth feel to them, non greasy and super hydrating on the lips. I always find myself needing some sort of lip balm when out and about and this one does the job perfectly. A little pricey at £7 but so worth it in my opinion.

Sanctuary Hand Cream
I've only recently discovered this after going through some gift sets that I got for Christmas; at first I thought nothing of it and just chucked it in my bag because I was in need of a hand cream. However after trying it out I probably wouldn't go for any other. It smells gorgeous as do all Sanctuary products and leaves hands so soft and smooth. This is certainly not greasy, it soaks in so well, yet moisturises amazingly. 

What are your handbag essentials?


post signature

You Might Also Like

21 beauty notes

  1. Nice picks! Korres Lip Butters are so lovely and the Guava scent is so unique and sweet. And that Soap & Glory hand sanitizer sounds so nice- love that it has a sweet, non-alcohol smell! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Korres lip balms, there must be a curse with the pomegranate ones though because my lid cracked when I went to Paris and it's ruined :(

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Soap and Glory products, they never fail to impress me! I almost have the same essentials in my handbag too but I use Vaseline instead!

    I love your blog, it always inspires me!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love S&G Hand Maid, the smell is just amazing!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always have to have a hand sanitiser in my handbag too. I might have to try this one if it smells nice, I hate the alcoholic smell of the generic drugstore ones!
    http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Korres Lip Butter in Jasmin and adore it!!!

    http://www.stevieheartsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stevie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hand maid really does smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to buy Hand Maid, my current hand sanitizer is running low x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quite fancy trying the Korres Lip Butter, sounds lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Korres lip butter! x

    please check out my blog if you have the time,
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those Korres lip butters are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a bit of an obsessor with anti bac hand gels, I always have one in my handbag too! Been needing a new one so I think I'll check out the soap and glory one, I love their stuff!

    http://alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Soap and Glory hand gel, I really want to try the Korres lip butters

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hand gel is a must!

    p.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. The hand cream sounds lovely I will have to try this out! :)

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Designer Dress Hire Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only thing in my bag is lip balm. haha, I'm so lazy to put makeup stuff or anything else in there.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i always keep a lip balm, hand cream and anti-bacterial hand gel with me. they are handbag musts and i'm always sad that we don't have a bath and body works where i live. they have the cutest stuff.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats so funny- I always have hand sanitizer, hand lotion, and chapstick with me. My friends make fun of me because i have the group of them in my school bag, gym bag, and purse! Glad to know im not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hardly ever leave the house without my Burt's Bees lip balm and hand cream....Oh and your blog is beautiful!
    www.kingofthesheep.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe