REVIEW: REN ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser

Wednesday, April 10, 2013


So if you read my recent skincare post then you'll know that I'm trying to use better quality products, i.e. slightly more expensive products, to try and sort my skin out. This REN Cleanser was one of those products.
After seeing it on Caroline Hirons blog, I knew it was what I wanted to try first of all and of course, I wasn't disappointed!

Its a clay cleanser, making it very neutral for your skin and it feels like this when you first start massaging it it. I use one pump of this, rub between my hands and then massage all over my face before washing it off with a hot flannel. This leaves my face so clean and cleansed but not striped. Everything I used previously striped my face but this has the perfect balance between that clean and not overly tight feeling. It makes your skin feel slightly tight for a few seconds and then that feeling disappears leaving soft and smooth skin.

I really like this and have been noticing an overall improvement in my skin, although it isn't getting rid of spots, it is certainly improving the rest of my skintone. This is definitely going to be firmly sat in my skincare routine, a definite winner and well recommended if you're after a new cleanser!
Thank you Caroline Hirons!!


post signature

You Might Also Like

30 beauty notes

  1. I've recently started using this cleanser as well, I'm really liking it so far xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product, it helped clear up my skin! I heard all about it from Beauty bloggers FleurDeForce and GhostParties.
    I love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, this sounds so lovely! Perfect for my combo/oily sensitive skin. Thanks for the review! I've been using Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleanser lately and have been loving it too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely have a look at that, thanks for the recommendation! x

      Delete
  4. REN seem like such a hugely hyped Skincare company, I'll have to check them out! I hope they do stuff for super dry skin.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this cleanser too! wish it would get rid of blemishes though, but i agree it does a lovely job at making your skin even!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my models own giveaway to win their ice neon or fruit pastel collection, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds lovely, I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some thing I defiantly want to try out, brill post!

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I've nominated your blog in the Versatile Blogger Awards because I really love your blog.

    Check out my blog, World of dilEMMA, for more information :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried it, may look into it when I've ran out of my current stuff!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds great, I think you do have to spent a little more of beauty products to get the results you want. Although, the container looks like a prescription container. Maybe they put all the money into developing the product :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOH LA LA I have never heard of this and now you have me itching to give it a try! Please keep the reviews coming ;}.

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try a REN cleanser!this one is now on my list!


    -Trina
    trinawears.blogspot.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many of their other products on my list aha:) x

      Delete
  13. I think Im definetly going to have to invest in this , sounds good.

    www.itsflashyfash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely need to check out some ren bits, heard amazing things

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just popped over to havea look at your review on this after reading today'spost on the mask. It's such a shame it hasn't helped clear up your blemishes, as this was really something I was hoping for! But then again, different things do work differently for different people. Everyone on Makeupalley seems to think it is a miracle product, but we'll see!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe