OOTD: grey satsuma

Wednesday, April 03, 2013

JUMPER - Primark, JEANS - Topshop, SHIRT - Zara, NECKLACE - eBay, CONVERSE - Schuh, WATCH - Fossil, NAILS - Barry M 'Satsuma'

I didn't realise how recently I had posted an outfit post with this jumper and jeans haha, oops! Oh well, I though my Zara leopard shirt looked amazing with this jumper and my new Barry M Gelly Paint in 'Satsuma'. I really love this nail polish, I thought it'd be really hard to wear but it looks gorgeous with grey colours!

I'm currently on holiday in good old Yorkshire! Thankfully I still have internet connection haha, how sad am I?

post signature

You Might Also Like

20 beauty notes

  1. Love this jumper! You look gorgeous ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jeans what Topshop ones are these?

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great oufit, Emily! Love the texture of the sweater. And that Barry M. polish looks incredible. So wish we had Barry M. here in Canada! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sweater! I need your closet..you always wear amazing pieces! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Great Outfit, the Sweater is amazing! Would be awesome If you‘d take a look at my Blog - would love to keep in touch with you!!!
    Lots of Love, Kyra

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jumper, hope you're having a great holiday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. converse are just amazing, a must for everyone!
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pop of colour in the form of your painted nails! It just really makes a difference :)

    K.
    xx

    www.shamelessprodigy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEep just found your blog, thanks for linking it to me on twitter ;) new follower of course! xxx

    amberluiselove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely jumper...
    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this look...you have amazing legs

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the jumper! x

    please check out my blog-if you have the time
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit, the shirt looks so cute underneath that knit jumper!

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this whole look! I'm a massive fan of a collar with a jumper - you look great in it!

    Fantastic blog :)

    Clare xxx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this look! it's really nice for a casual day haha (: x



    studsandsparkless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just stumbled upon your blog and I'm in love.
    Your outfit photos are so cool, really like the editing and composition!
    You should check out my blog, I'd love to know your thoughts novellaplace.blogspot.com
    Following you now via bloglovin'
    Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the jumper <3 <3 Great outfit!!

    Do check out my blog:
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your bright nails are perfect for adding a splash of colour! Such a yummy jumper but I do wish the weather would let us ditch the knits...

    Tara
    The Style Rawr - UK Fashion and Style Blog
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. the outfit looks amzing on you! Love the jeans :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe