Spring Trends - SUITS

Wednesday, April 17, 2013


Firstly I apologise in advance that all the suits are from Topshop but I literally couldn't find any anywhere else!! I tried so hard but I just couldn't find them, yet Topshop had loads aha. Anyway here is the Suits part of my Spring Fashion Trends series.

OUTFIT 1

I really love this suit, the print is so gorgeous and I love the colours of it. I wanted to keep things fairly simple with this and I think its probably something you could easily wear to work depending on how brave you are aha.

OUTFIT 2
River Island Beige Gillet
Topshop Wedge Heels
Zara Messenger Bag
ASOS Shard Necklace

How cute is this patterned suit aha?! I've dressed this one up a bit but it could easily be worn with flats and a casual jacket for a more daytime look.

OUTFIT 3

I really love these sandals from River Island, the metallic strip is so simply yet I think it makes the shoes look very worn and vintagey! And Zara do the nicest necklaces but they are just so expensive!! I would buy them all if I could!

Which outfit is your favourite?


You Might Also Like

12 beauty notes

  1. Great post :) Love the first one especially!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the paisley pair, gorgeous!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE outfit 3 :) x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first outfit! Also, H&M are actually selling LOTS of blazers & trouser combos, not sure their online but you should definitely check it out in store! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the patterns in these outfits, it looks really different but i love it. Just a shame that i can't pull any of the outfits off :(

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those outfits!
    Becky xoxo
    mybeautyedit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these looks are fabulous, 2 & 3 would have to be my favourites though.

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god I love all of these outfits, you have such a great eye. Never thought I'd like the suit trend but I actually really really like these outfits you've put together! I so want the third outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Love Love outfit 3!!!

    http://www.stevieheartsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    Stevie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first outfit is definitely my favourite! There is a few nice suits on Asos and River Island as well :)


    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe