REVIEW: Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in '10 Rouge Buzz'

Sunday, April 14, 2013


A couple of weeks ago I decided it was high time I bought an orangey coloured lipstick. Having become obsessed with Barry M's Gelly Paint in 'Satsuma', I needed another fix of the orange variety aha. I went along to Boots in hope of picking up the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Rendezvous' but after swatching it on my hand I just wasn't convinced. I caught sight of this little beauty from Bourjois out of the corner of my eye and spent so long trying these on my hand (no joke, I walked out of Boots looking like I'd been attacked by a gang of lipsticks!). I eventually decided on this colour with the knowledge that I would most definitely be going back to get more colours in the very near future.

This colour is called '10 Rouge Buzz' and is a gorgeous bright red/orange colour, perfect to satisfy my orange craving. I was also super impressed with the formula of these, they are really velvety and smooth and feel amazing on your lips. I'm not sure of the finish really but I would probably say it is almost matte but with a super soft/non drying texture. They really are lovely to wear and the lasting power is incredible! This lipstick is now a permanent fixture in my bag and I literally can't wait to get some more of these. Summer makeup in an instance.

Can you recommend any colours to me?


post signature

You Might Also Like

25 beauty notes

  1. Nice review! Quite fitting for me atm as i want to try out new lipsticks/shades etc! :-)

    Thank you gorgeous! Youre one of my daily reads ends btw so keep posting hahaha ;-)
    Hamida X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thank you!! I definitely plan to keep posting:):) x

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is lovely! I'm such a sucker for orange reds. I really do love Revlon Rendezvous (looks better on than it does swatched) and MAC Korean Candy. They're both totally wearable oranges! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely color!

    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks a lovely shade & it looks great on you :) I adore orange reds. I always feel really silly walking around after I've been testing lipsticks with really odd coloured hands haha :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I do it all the time, I must look crazy! Looks ever worse when you rub it in aha:) x

      Delete
  7. This shade really suits you!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen these lipsticks, but for some reason they just don't appeal to me :( I love the colour though, it looks really pretty on

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour, have you got a new camera because your pictures seem clearer. Pleasee do a makeup collection/storage!!?? Great blog post.

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a new camera in January but it always takes beauty/close ups much better than outfit posts:)
      And I'm really not happy with my makeup storage at the moment as I live in university halls, so there won't be a makeup collection soon but I will one day aha! x

      Delete
  10. Beautiful colour, I love a bright lip!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving them more and more, used to hate dark lipstick aha:) xxx

      Delete
  11. This cool looks great against your skin tone, you are so pretty..
    Please check out my blog and let me know what you think??
    Following you..
    http://naughty-alice.blogspot.ie/

    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just bought this colour but am yet to wear. I am a bit obsessed with orange lipsticks though, it has to be said!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe