NAILS: Barry M Hi-Shine Gelly Paint in 'Satsuma'

Thursday, April 04, 2013


You guys know how much I love these polishes, I've talked about them enough haha! This one is now a firm favourite for Summer, infact even wearing now is making me feel summery. A gorgeous bright orange colour that has a red tinge to it (definitely more red than the pictures suggest).

I think it looks amazing with monochrome outfits and I can think of so many ways to wear it, possibly my favourite out of the Gelly paints? Maybe, we'll see aha.

post signature

You Might Also Like

27 beauty notes

  1. I have this colour too and I wear it all the time - definitely makes me pine for summer more! I do like the Blueberry one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is SOOO pretty! Honestly, I can't take my eyes of that colour :).

    K.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a pretty shade! Xxx

    taylorpluslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this shade!

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a pretty summer shade.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really gorgeous colour! So perfect for the (hopefully) warmer months... xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried one of these nail polishes but think I might, this colour looks amazing!! Need a dash of bright! It's snowing where I am now - roll on summer! Btw I'm planning on doing a post on my favourite blogs, would you be ok if I featured you and your blog in it? I might just use a screen shot of your blog and a small description about why I love it :) if you could let me know that it's ok that'd be great :)
    My twitter is : AmberLove146
    Blog is: amberluiselove.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually on the lookout for a colour like this, I'll have to keep an eye out for it next time I'm at Boots. It looks amazing, great for the Summer like you said : )

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty colour xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great colour to wear this season!
    This is a great post! I love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is such a lovely colour for spring and summer! Warm and vibrant without being over-the-top. So wishing we had Barry M. here in Canada! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really do need this polish, love the colour so much!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful colour! I'm definitely going to pick this up with Prickly Pear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely need this polish, love the colour so much!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. so beautiful color! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a perfect summer polish!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the colour!
    www.xdivinechaos.blogspot.co.uk
    Abbey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a gorgeous shade! Gotta love these gelly paints xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a gorgeous colour! I've yet to buy this one!
    Eleanor x

    www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great Color! Corals are awesome! Love, KYRA

    www.kyras.de

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this colour! I really want to try the Barry M "gelly" nail varnishes, I've only heard good things about them!

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have n love this xx

    mac lipstick giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful colour! Perfect for summer with a cute dress..

    Millie
    xxx

    milspiration.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe