Spring Trends - PEEKABOO/CUT OUT

Tuesday, April 09, 2013

This is part of my Spring Fashion Trends series!
Have a look at my previous two; Neon and Royal Blue

I'm seriously loving cut out at the moment and so I couldn't wait to do this post, such an easy trend to work with.


OUTFIT 1

How beautiful is this dress! I kept this look very simple with some wedges, a clutch and some earrings. The dress is so powerful on its own, I really don't think it needed much else! (This would also work as part of the Neon trend, two trends in one outfit, bam!)


OUTFIT 2

This is probably my favourite outfit, I am so in love with those leggings, haha! At first I wasn't sure about pairing pale lilac/grey with coral but I've decided I really like the two colours together!


OUTFIT 3

This whole outfit basically worked around those gorgeous heels! I need these heels, I think they're such a gorgeous colour. Also loving this crop top, perfect for a night out!

Which look is your favourite?

post signature

Would be amazing if you could nominate me in the Company Style Blogger Awards as Best Newcomer! Nominations end soon, so it would mean the world!
Click HERE to nominate.

I'm also now accepting adverts so click on the adverts page if you are interested:)

You Might Also Like

36 beauty notes

  1. Can I have all of these outfits please?

    Think the final one is my fave because of it's sporty edge.


    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit posts: She Is Pinstripe Dungarees at the North Bloggers Meet Up & Varsity Jacket & Nike Blazers | Varsity Girl

    I am also Barratts Blogger of the Week and to celebrate Barratts have given me a £40 Barratts voucher to win - enter here.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit 1 is also my favorite, very chic and statement making :)

    http://chicgeekblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving the cut out trend too!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some cut out detail ! Especially shoulder cut out when I have a tan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Buckle wedges from Topshop, I have to get them! Your variety of outfits are so diverse, you have great taste!
    Love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these outfits but the cut out dress in the first outfit is gorgeous, love the neon earrings you paired with it! xo

    Maydoll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress from the first outfit the most.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outfit 1 looks really great! <3

    mind if we follow each other? Let me know!

    xx ,
    http://littledreamersavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Outfit 1&3 :-) Like your blog,if you like,follow on GFC and Bloglovin and i'll surely follow back:-)
    http://feistyfoxdiaries.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I seriously can't decide a favourite, I really like them all! Maybe number tow though as I love those leggings

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  11. the first topshop dress is perfect! xo
    http://jadegillett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Outfit two is my fave, I love it so much - especially the blouse, heels and clutch!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm seriously in love with that first dress, the cut is so clean!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great outfit ideas!! We're now following you via GFC :)

    Hope you follow back at
    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/
    Facebook
    Win an amazing bag

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovelovelove look number 3. The mesh skirt looks gorgeous! How have I not spotted this in River Island? Looks like some online ordering needs to be done!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, cool picks! Loving that graphic print cutout dress the best! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. All three outfits are amazing!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My sisters just bought the first cutout dress, it's so beautiful that I'll definitely be borrowing! All outfits are to die for.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely outfits. Just discovered your blog, it’s so cute and I’m in love with your layout!

    www.charlotte-eliza-king.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice picks! love outfit no.1 :D

    xo Sarvin
    http://classypyt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. In love with outfit 1! I love cut out dresses xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found your blog and I love it!

    Outfit 1 is perfect- I've seen that dress everywhere and I've been drooling over it for months now! x

    http://brightanddandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The cut out trend is just not for me, the only way I incorporate it is through wedges lol, love your choices though especially the mesh and black skirt

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love outfit Number 3, I am so into midi skirts at the moment, helps me out as i hate my legs!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. You have such gorgeous fashion sense! I've been a fan of that 70s style topshop dress in outfit no.1 for ages now! So glad that style is coming back into fashion! I want all these outfits, aargh x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe