OOTD: khaki & orange

Saturday, April 06, 2013

SHIRT - Urban Outfitters, JEANS - Topshop, BELT - Primark, NECKLACE - eBay, BOOTS - eBay, NAILS - Barry M Gelly in 'Satsuma', LIPS - Bourjois Rouge Edition in 'Rouge Buzz 10'

I have been so obsessed with orange nails and lips lately, so have been trying to find everyway I can of wearing it aha. Maybe its because the weather has been so nice this week, and I've been feeling super summery. I love this khaki shirt from Urban Outfitters, its so easy to wear and I love how it goes with literally everything.

And I apologise that I'm getting a bit predictable with these jeans and boots but they have literally been my favourite things these past few months, haha!

post signature

You Might Also Like

30 beauty notes

  1. I love how you've tucked the shirt in, and that belt is gooorg!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes they are so cute!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit(: Super casual but still so cute!

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologize, the jeans are really pretty :). As well as the rest of the outfit :)

    K.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the belt in this! Little details make such a big difference.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love those boots!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit, especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit as always! Love the boots :)

    Clare xxx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots are stunning!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, especially your shoes!
    Vianca
    Little Miss Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I may have asked this before but what fit of jeans are these? Joni or jamie orrrr? They look amazing on you and fit so well!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute shirt, I really like the pocket detail!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely outfit www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Khaki & Orange is my fav color combination!
    Great look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe