OOTD: royal blue leopards

Monday, April 15, 2013

JUMPER - eBay, LEGGINGS - H&M, BOOTS - eBay,  NECKLACES - eBay

Did not realise that the majority of this outfit was eBay aha, oops! Oh well, eBay have some amazing bargains and I don't think the quality of the stuff you get on there is too bad. There really are some amazing dupes of things!

Anyway onto the outfit, these leggings are so comfy and I really loving the whole leopard/cheetah (not sure which one aha) pattern. The monochrome trend is everywhere at the moment and that paired with neon and royal blue is my favourite thing to wear.

Got an essay due in on wednesday which I've still not properly finished, eek! So I definitely should be getting on with that aha!
Have a good week guys.

post signature

p.s. I'm not offering advertising, so if you interested click on the advertising page at the top!

You Might Also Like

34 beauty notes

  1. Those leggings are so RAWR! I love that you find so many bargains on ebay.

    Tara
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the statement jumper and the print on your leggings!
    I love your blog!

    theenglishdaydreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always! :) good luck with your essay, I should really be getting on with mine too!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been looking for a jumper in this colour for ages! Lovely look :)

    http://rawandnaturalbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! i love the bright blue jumper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely agree ebay has great bargains and I love your leggings, so unique

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I'm obsessed with your pants!!! I love how you styled them as well :)

    Have a Magnificent Monday!
    xoxo
    Crystal

    My Blog, Crystal Chizoba
    My YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leggings are so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ebay is pretty great!

    I love those leggings, the blue jumper looks great on you, not sure if I could pull it off as well as you do. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The jumper is such a lovely royal blue, eBay really does have some great finds :) This may be a weird thing to say, but I love your backdrop! The black & white interior looks really chic :)

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's my bedroom at home. Unfortunately my uni bedroom isn't as nice aha:) x

      Delete
  11. gorgeous outfit (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no, not an essay. I do not miss that part of uni! Good luck!

    I love this outfit, the blue looks amazing on you!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow those leggings are pretty incredible, love the bright top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those leggings! So amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love that jumper! you should definitely do ebay haul posts and show us where you get your gorgeous bargains!

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. No one else would have carried leopard print women's trousers with royal blue top.. You are simply fabulous and your sense for latest fashion clothes is amazing..! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. That (literal) leopard print is killer! And loving the rich, vibrant shade of the sweater :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is such a fun outfit. i love the printed legging, and the vibrant blue sweater is perfect with it.

    Sisters Marie
    Start your closet on BISTM!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome outfit matched with awesome pair of designer footwear.. Loved it! Looking Super Stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the blue of your jumper!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe