OOTD: little grey dress

Thursday, April 11, 2013

DRESS - Topshop, BOOTS - eBay, NECKLACE - Primark, RINGS - Topshop, NAILS - Barry M 'Satsuma'

I was on holiday in Yorkshire over Easter and managed to get some rifling time in my sisters wardrobe, I came up with this gorgeous Topshop dress to wear out for a meal. I has forgotten how much I love these t-shirt dresses from Topshop. They are just so easy to wear and are super flattering. Definitely will have to be 'borrowing' this more often aha.

I was also still in my orange phase that week as you can probably tell by the orange lipstick and nails, seriously obsessed with that colour at the moment. The combination of bright orange and the sunny weather is making me want summer here right now!!

P.s. thank you so much if you nominated me in the Company Awards, means the world so thank you:):)

post signature

You Might Also Like

59 beauty notes

  1. The dress looks really nice and so comfortable.

    xx

    www.fashitupandtalkitout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this outfit the dress is amazing and i love the necklace,


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your necklace!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer legs. www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these dresses, they're so comfy and easy to wear yet still super gorgeous. You look beautiful Emily!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is amazing! I'm on a hunt for a dress right now and I think I'll have to check Topshop :)

    K.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do, they have a load of other colours too:) x

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous dress, looks so versatile too and easy to wear x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this outfit. You have amazing legs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! So simple but so effective. I have a lighter version of the topshop dress :) Love wearing it with statement necklaces!

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the pale grey one too aha, definitely the easiest way to wear them:) x

      Delete
  11. Love your dress! You look lovely x

    ReplyDelete

  12. It looks lovely on you.

    Your legs go on forever!!


    Photo-Jenn-ic
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look really great! Love the necklace and how it looks in combination with the dress! :)
    I have just stumbled across your blog and I definitely like what I have seen!
    You have a great blog and I enjoy reading your posts! Anyways maybe you might consider following each other? :)
    Have a lovely day!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this dress, but it looks much better on you! I'd love it if you checked out my latest post :)

    littlebuttough.blospot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is so gorgeous, you look really pretty

    A little bit Unique

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute!!!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty dress, and wow your legs are so slim so lucky!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dress is mega lovely on you! And it look so so comfy and perfect for summer :D

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for your comment on Weirdo's Modern Thoughts . i surely will enjoy my new adult life lol . thanks so much . stop by again . and btw i love your blog <3

    CUTE OUTFIT GIRL !!!

    WEIRDO XOXO

    www.weirdomodernthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loooove this dress, it's so simple but t-shirt skater dresses are just the best! :)

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. So beautiful! You and your outfit are flawless :) xx

    Blog: http://www.cocochicblog.co.uk
    Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055

    ReplyDelete
  22. you have such a gret blog, darling :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know! <3
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute outfit, now we just need some sunshine!! and ORANGE :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really like the colour of your dress! and awesome boots, I nearly bought a similar pair

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I literally wear these boots all the time! x

      Delete
  25. gorgeous outfit, love the dress i was thinking about getting it as well! :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so easy to wear so I would definitely recommend it:) x

      Delete
  26. What a great dress! Comfy, wearable, and flattering. Love the way you've accessoriezed it- that necklace and those boots are killer! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you, will have a look at your blog:) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe