SUMMER Wishlist!

Saturday, April 13, 2013



Ray Bans
These Ray Bans have been on my wishlist for absolutely years!! Who doesn't want some Ray Bans in their life? I chose these plain black ones because they will go with anything, they're a little out of my price range at the moment but a girl can keep dreaming can't she!

Office Oh Na Na; Monochrome Heels
I spotted these Neon beauties at Office and how amazing are they? Everyone seems to own this style of heel in black, but I love the colours used on these.
Neon yellow and monochrome, two summer trends in one pair of shoes!
I'm really loving neon at the moment as well, probably my favourite Spring/Summer trend. These would also go really well with a monochrome striped shirt I've just bought and of course my high-waisted jeans.

Marie Meili Bikini Set
I'm really in need of a new bikini for my holiday to Morocco this summer, and this ditsy print one from Figleaves is perfect. This style of bikini is one of my all-time favourites and the print is so gorgeous! In fact Figleaves actually have a 20% off event on at the moment on everything, simply enter the code 'TWENTY' at the checkout. They stock most of the major swimwear brands and they have such a wide selection to choose from, so you'll be sure to find something you love. This bikini may be making its way in my shopping basket in the very near future...

Canon 18 - 135mm Lens
I got a Canon 600d for my birthday in January and I've been looking at buying a better lens for it ever since. …And since I'm going inter-railing as well in the summer, it would be perfect to have one by then. It would also be great for blogging with as this lens has a much better zoom than my current one.

Ombre Hair – ala Jessica Alba 
I've been getting a little bored of my hair lately and since it’s been getting slightly warmer, I've really been fancying a change. My sister recently ombre'd her hair again for the Summer and its really making me want to do mine! I think this trend will continue to pop up pretty much all summer, which I don’t really mind, because it’s so flattering. I don't think I'd go too crazy with it, but I do love how Jessica Alba's hair looks. That girl could pull off anything! I'd probably go for a more subtle approach but we'll see :)

There you have my Summer wishlist, I'm sure there will be plenty more of these as it gets much warmer (hopefully!!). I'm sure you've already noticed but I literally can't wait, I've got so much stuff planned so I'm super excited!

*This post contains partnered content but all choices and writing is my own.


post signature

You Might Also Like

35 beauty notes

  1. Jessica Alba's hair is so gorgeous - eso with the ombre!
    Nice choices - I'm dying for some real raybans! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a pair of Ray Bans as well, and I'd probably wear them everyday since it's summer year round here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!

    Rebekah x
    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jessica Alba's hair.. Just got rid of my ombre hair :'( xo

    Check out my giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bikini!!

    fromkirstyloves.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I don't any Rayban wayfarers!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always wanted a pair of RayBans, such a classic sunglass.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bikini is BEAUTIFUL!

    I need a better lens too, I use the one that came with my nikon and I really want one that can go to a lower apature!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list - the shoes are so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that ditzy print bikini is super cute! lovely wishlist :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bikini, it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  13. loveeee these neon shoes and i have been wanting to ombre for so long! you should defo do it, will look lovely on you!! xxx

    http://abambilegsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jessica Alba always looks amazing.. I need to know her beauty secrets! x
    http://juliettra.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really want a pair of classic Ray Ban wayfarers! Black and tortoiseshell are my faves.

    Jessica Alba's hair is gorgeous!

    http://hannahrebekahcampbell.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I would have them in every colour if I could aha:) x

      Delete
  16. Great wishlist, love that bikini!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting x

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe